Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Cheer and In-Betweens

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! This Christmas Season has been one of my favorites. The girl's and I have been baking and crafting for weeks now and our home has a permanent scent of cinnamon as a result:) We have gone hunting for Santa's sleigh and reindeer (Brooke saw them in the sky once). The girls saw Santa. Ella asked for a trampoline along with a million other toys and Brooke sat on my lap next to Santa and didn't talk to him. Christmas songs are a favorite (Rob's version of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is brilliant). We also have been reading a novel each night as we cuddle up by the fire.


This year both Ella and Brooke were able to be a part of the Christmas Program at their school. Ella was so excited but Brooke was terrified. So I gave her one of my necklaces and she had "put my love" into it so she could be brave. Cute. Ella also got one:) After the program Brooke told Rob that she wouldn't ever do that again. Ella quickly piped up and said that she loved it!


I have been busy baking in our new kitchen and Rob swears he washes at least one
cookie sheet every day. I also put together a church Christmas Program and had a blast with everyone! Thanks to all who participated! Now we can get excited for an Easter Program :)

As we close out this year here are some of my favorite pics from some of the in-between moments that I haven't posted. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Smiling in her sleep:)


Story time!

Caught with a pen!

My Squish

Apparently they ran out of gas mid-play...


their everyday clothes

No comments: